Friday, August 5, 2011

Always Everything Never Nothing

It has almost been two weeks since I last posted anything here. I've been thinking a lot - but not really coalescing into a single, coherent, structured concept or idea. Generally, I like my posts to be as articulate as possible. Therefore, I haven't posted.

Also, my thoughts have been disjointed and fleeting. Essentially, I'm not entirely sure of myself and my own perceptions. So committing them to the infinite memory of the digital universe has not been an enticing proposition for me.

But here I am again, ready to commit. [As usual, right? Always committing too soon. Everything too soon or too late. But never right on time. And always speaking in extremes. Always, Everything, Never...Nothing.]

Welcome to the inner workings of a codependent's mind.

No comments: