Friday, November 4, 2011

The Whole She-Bang! Dr.Jams' 10 Points Describing a Theory of Everything

So I thought I'd just make a "table of contents" type of post for my 10 points describing a theory of everything. The exact wording of the titles might not be completed, but at least I think the points are outlined the way I intend them to be. So this is just a reference for all 10 points plus the background. Obviously, as I complete the 10 points and their posts, I will update this post with the links and the final wording.

Here they are, you'll want to begin with the background.


Point 3 - The Branes of String Theory & The Holographic Principle Give a Platform  & Mechanism for Proposed Extra Dimensions

Point 4: Our Mind Is Also Like a Hologram

Point 5: Orchestrated Objective Reduction By Our Consciousness in the Microtubules of Dendrites Creates Our Awareness of Reality

Point 6: Consciousness Is the Implicate Order (of the Holo-verse)

Point 7: The Implicate Order is the Largest String/Membrane: Light-like Energy of Pure Love & Knowledge

Point 8:  The Nature of Individuality in the Holo-verse Is by Virtue of Self-reference to Form Duality

Point 9: There Is Purpose

Point 10: Infinity: Reconciling Free Will with Destiny/Purpose


You may notice that the first five points are heavy with scientific theories and explanations, whereas the following five points are mostly speculations based on subjective experiences and theories that attempt to combine them with the science. The further from scientific evidence, theories and explanations that we go, the less certain we can be about the theory or model. Therefore, I am perfectly willing to alter my points in the future as we uncover more and more through scientific inquiry. However, I would like to present this like this now for many reasons: 1) I think it's getting close to the Truth 2) When the Truth is figured out by us mere humans, I want some credit for thinking at least this far into it and 3) I finally believe in something and I want to share it. That's all. [I don't care if you think I'm "crazy", "stupid", "naive", etc....or if you believe any of it! I know I'm smart, crazy, and an incredibly fantastically fun person to be around! So hahahahahahahahaha!]